Tour Master 12V Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Leather Gloves
Synergy 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy Gloves with Synergy Pant or Vest liners).
Call or Email Zdeno Cycle to get current sales, promotions and preferred customer discounts.
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin leather with a Rainguard waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (single rheostat controller included)
- A temperature sensor regulates the max and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
|Temp Setting||Temp (F)||Draw (W)||Draw (A)|
Most people should be the size they normally wear in an American brand glove, but we thought if anything, they ran a bit on the small side, so if you are ever between sizes, then choose the larger.
Our Two Cents
There are a lot of owners of Synergy jackets and vests, and I bet they’ll be excited to add the gloves. I am struck by a few things about them… first, I think the overall quality is quite good. The leather seems supple and looks great. They are relatively soft too. The gloves have some protective capabilities. There are protectors on the back of the fingers and the knuckles and just a touch of padding in the palm of the hand and gauntlet. And while the protection isn’t a lot as compared to higher end gauntlet gloves, it is pretty good as compared to other winter gloves. The leather will of course help with protection as well. Secondly I’m struck with the weight. I guess the combination of the leather, the protectors and all the wiring really adds up! It won’t bother anybody, but it was just surprising. I guess “by the pound, she’s a bargain” as they say. The package comes with the connectors and such to allow you to wear the gloves plugged into the Synergy vest or jacket liner, or you can wear them using the rheostat all by themselves (not with other Synergy products).
- 3 lbs
- 16 × 10 × 6 in
- There are no reviews yet.
Emgo Cruiser Mirror LH (Black) – 10mm
70-6104 – Python Alloy Footpegs (Suzuki)
70-6103 – Python Alloy Footpegs (Suzuki)
Kuryakyn Offset Dually Highway Pegs (1″ Clamp)
Uncategorized $226.99 + Add to cart
You must be logged in to post a review.