Tour Master 12V Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Leather Gloves
Synergy 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy Gloves with Synergy Pant or Vest liners).
Call or Email Zdeno Cycle to get current sales, promotions and preferred customer discounts.
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin leather with a Rainguard waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (single rheostat controller included)
- A temperature sensor regulates the max and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
|Temp Setting||Temp (F)||Draw (W)||Draw (A)|
Most people should be the size they normally wear in an American brand glove, but we thought if anything, they ran a bit on the small side, so if you are ever between sizes, then choose the larger.
Our Two Cents
- 3 lbs
- 16 × 10 × 6 in
Thor – Gear Circuit Bag
Grips – Chrome ABS (Knurled Pattern)
70-6104 – Python Alloy Footpegs (Suzuki)