RAM® X-Grip® Phone Mount with Handlebar U-Bolt Base
Capable of securing nearly any phone on the market, the popular RAM® X-Grip® cradle is a top-selling motorcycle accessory and even supports phones in cases and sleeves. RAM® also offers form-fitting phone mounts that are compatible with a wide variety of RAM® motorcycle bases, so you can customize your mounting solution to best fit your style of bike.
Call or email for info and prices on the Ram Mount that’s right for your needs!
The RAM-B-149Z-UN7U consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket arm and universal X-Grip® cradle. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50″ to 1.25″ in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The mount is designed with a RAM 1″ diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5″. The included X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect complement to the modern sleek interior of today’s vehicles, the RAM X-Grip® is the cell phone cradle evolved. The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- 0.50″ to 1.25″
- Minimum Width = 1.875″ (Minimum Height = 4.25″)
- Maximum Width = 3.25″ (Minimum Height = 2.25″)
- Depth = 0.875″
- (QTY. 1), Optional Tether Included
- Material:Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components and High Strength Composite
- Ball Size:B Size 1″ Rubber Ball
- Note:The “U” in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
- Weight:0.78 lbs.
- 5 lbs
- 16 × 10 × 6 in